The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town at 1230hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro
Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Enjoy a morning game viewing in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Return to your lodge for lunch, before departing to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4 After an early breakfast, you will depart for a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, falamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Mid morning, drive back to Arusha. Lunch at a restaurant in Arusha town.
- A supplement of US $ 60.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January
- A supplement of US $ 50.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings during Easter period
April 2019 (inclusive)
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a 7 seater 4×4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide:-
7 Seater Safari Vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front) – Game drives and park entry fees
Prices do not include:
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Domestic & International flights and departure taxes (Quoted separately where applicable)
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
General Terms & Conditions:
- Government Taxes and Levies:
The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of today, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you
- TANZANIA NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY (TANAPA):
The quoted Park Entry Fees are based on current tariff which is valid up to 30th June 2018. Should TANAPA increase the entry fees from July 2020 the same will be passed on to you.
- Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges:
Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
- Luggage space:
Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
- Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability:
There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
- Seasonal variations:
Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.
- Scheduled Flight Baggage Allowance:
Soft bags only 15 kgs per person (inclusive of hand luggage)
- Accommodation rates for children sharing with adults:
Child sharing rate is based on the general child policy of the accommodations. For any specific combination of child sharing with adults/children, we kindly ask you to get a quote from us depending on the child age and rooming arrangement.